Old April 17th 18, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default I think they got another one

On 4/16/2018 3:23 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 16-4-2018 7:46, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 11:00:02 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

On 4/8/2018 3:32 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 6:12:54 PM UTC, Jill McQuown wrote:

I'm enjoying reading these updates.Â* Thanks, Lesley!Â* Any chance of
any
pics of the black cat?

Â*Â* It seems "George" (Yes they named him)now the weather is warmer
had reverted to spending most of his time outside although he shows
up for food. Crostin says he appears from nowhere as soon as he goes
outside with the plate, which suggests to me he's nearby and knows
when his mealtime is.Â* When it's cold, Crostin leaves the function
room window open just enough George can get in and leaves a pile of
old towels under the bar.Â* He's not seen George in there but he
often finds the towels have been rearranged in the morning
suggesting George comes in when the place is quiet for a warm sleep
then as soon as he hears people moving around in the morning he
heads off again.

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I think it's sweet!Â* Please tell Crostin to say hello to George for me
if he sees him.

Lesley, it looks like you and I are the last holdouts here on RPCA
usenet.Â* Did everyone flee to Facebook?Â* Sorry, I tried it (again) but
just don't like it.Â* Given the recent hacking info I will not jump on
that bandwagon again.Â* Zuckerberg is backpeddling his way through those
hearings, as if data mining and the need for online security was a huge
surprise.Â* ********!

Buffy is currently grooming herself in a puddle of sunshine after
batting a golf ball around the living room for a while.

Jill

I'm still here too - since about 1988. I just very rarely post.I truly
miss the days when the group was crowded nd crazy!
-bchan

The facebook debacleÂ* might change things a bit in our favour.

We can only hope!

Jill