Old October 30th 04, 02:06 AM

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:05:19 GMT, "Rebecca"
wrote:

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
link.net...
Fangu to all the kittiez who gave my meowmie toona purrs. She'd been out
of work for a while and went to interview after interview, but no one
seemed to want her. Until yesfurday. She went into talk to the hoomins at
a community center in the next county south from where we live, and today
they called to offer her the job. She accepted on the spot. Meowmie
Debby is so happy! She can't wait till she has enough toonas saved to
visit her Very Special Friend up in Pittsburgh!

Fangu!

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

We didn't see thu riginal uf this, but Mama an me is bof doing
happydanseufjoy for Anti Debby!!!

George