Old December 16th 16, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Efurrykitty stay safe and warm, please!

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I know dat some ub usses lib where it is coldcold. Dis morning just
outside Chicatgo da furmometer reads 0, an da weather lady sez da
windchill is -18. An some ub you lib where it is even colder!

So efurrykitty (an efurrydoggy, too) please stay safe an warm.

Sammy

I'z sad fur mai doggie friends. Dey has to go out to pee and stuff.
Windchill here is about 18F. Dey say though dat beagles got special
warm fur even iffin it don't looks like it. Iz gud it's dry or wez be
snowed in here too!

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!