Old July 9th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Rabies Shots

Sharon wrote:

The BIG problem with the feral cat is - it is feral and not easy to
take to the vet - but being outside ALL the time she surely needs a
rabies vaccination, if nothing else. I live in Ohio. It may be the
state law that they need to be given annually.

If you think a rabies shot is good for the cat - or good for helping to
keep disease from spreading - then I can see getting one for this cat.
Is rabies a problem in your area?

But I don't understand how the law would apply to you, since this is a
feral. Who would they cite for a violation? Legally speaking, she's not
your cat.

--
Joyce ^..^