Old August 15th 03, 04:42 PM
Seth Armstrong

I have a cat that does the same thing. The only one of the three who
does that. I know what you're talking about, it really does hurt. I
don't mind if, say, it's winter and I'm wrapped up in a blanket. But
otherwise... I have no idea why he does it. Btw, his name is "Pudge"
because even as a kitten he looked like he had a pot belly. Got him
from the Humane Society. Kind of a weird cat in many other ways too.

John Biltz wrote in message rthlink.net...
My chest and stomach are very sore. Bruiser likes to knead. He always
has but since I came back from vacation he seems almost obsessed with it.
If he jumps up on me he starts kneading. My chest and stomach have
spots on them that hurt when I just touch them. I have had to start
putting him down as soon as he starts, it is just too painful. The only
other alternative I can think of is trimming his claws. I hate to do
that on an outdoor cat because he may need all the claw he has. I guess
the name Bruiser really fits.