Old April 15th 04, 11:37 PM
Tom Meter

"Karen" wrote in message

"Tom Meter" wrote in message
. com...

"Alison" wrote in message

"Kristine Kochanski" wrote in message
A doggy door??? Never heard of that, I presume it's like an
over-sized
catflap?? Must be an American thing. The electronic thing sounds
best,
though I've never seen one so I couldn't comment! Presume it works
like the magnetic catflap. Or do what the Brits do - take your dog
out
2 or 3 times a day supervised when it needs its poop!

We have fenced back gardens (yards) and front gardens are usually
fenced and gated but not always . ( An Englishman's home is his castle
LOL) and we also let our cats out so its not a problem.
Alison

We have a wall but the cat can easily jump up and over. Are you mainly
talking about keeping your cat from being attacked because I can't see

how
fence can keep a cat from roaming off and running away (my wife will be
heartbroken for months if this happens with Brittney).

Again see www.catfencein.com

So you put that all along your fence? I'll look into it. Thanks.