Old April 15th 04, 11:56 PM
Terry Grimes

Telling someone to "get off their butt and walk their dog" isn't being
snotty?

"Why doesWAcky WEEniE kEEps saYin"
Listen2Dah_L00nEYbird_Coz_Dah_L00nEyBirdZ_ME@webt v.net wrote in message
I wasn't trying to be nasty or sarcastic. I also have to take my dogs
out. If you're worried abut your cat taking off & not coming back home
like your other cats did. Wouldn't it make sense to you to fix it s your
cat can't get out? The only way I can think of is to put a different
door in with out a doggie door. In the mean time sense your original
door will be off it's hinges making it easy for your cat or dog to get
out. I thought it would be wise to confine [ especially your cat] in
another room until you put your new door in. Naturally the new door has
to bought & right next to you so it caN be done right away. Where I
live 3 families lost their cats. One was my daughter inlaw because she
didn't bother having them fixed. She actually had 3 males. Only one male
kept coming back home. Finally she smarted up & had him fixed the other
person had a male cat that was fixed & it still disappeared. If your cat
is getting out by using that door. Don't you think the door should be
changed for a different one? I wasn't trying to be snotty or anything
like that. Too many cats & dogs disappear.