Old May 6th 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Good Mews

Don't want to start the claw-declaw thing but a lady declawed two kittens
and now nether one of them will use the litterbos. This was three weeks ago
and they still want no pat of it.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On May 5, 12:55 pm, Tabbeycat wrote:
Our aunt and uncle haf moved back from New Jersey! Dey just couldn't
STAND how cold it was up there. I don't get to go wif the hoomins, but
I like to call dem and talk to deyr cat Sassy. She looks just like me,
but with a mackerel-tabby and white pattern and a redder nose. She
just got declawed ,though, because her hoomins have a lot of expensive
furniture and dey don't want to buy a sratchin post. Sassy isn't even
known fur scratchin furniture anyway. Bein declawed has made Sassy
alot shyer.

Mine Meowmie, hoo wuvs mee an I wuvs hur, cryde an cryde wen shee foun
outted how much beeying decwad hurrted mee an iz still sorree, aldo I
forgiff her long ago. She din' GNO kno bettur butted it iz a terribul
an afull fing too dew.

--
WooToo (Meowmie, I reely forgiff you)