Old May 7th 09, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Good Mews

On May 6, 8:10*pm, "Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote:
On May 5, 7:49 pm, "Granby" Don't want to start the claw-declaw thing but
a lady declawed two kittens and now nether one of them will use the litterbos. This was three weeks
ago
and they still want no pat of it.

Oh, mine pour bittees. Dey MUSS use da doodlebox or dey mite gnot get
de wuntroohom. I am gonna mak declawing mine bittees agains da law.

--
Maggy May, Catmunity Sekretery four Bittees

Ohhhh, dat iz sew meen tew do dat to Bitties.
That law will be passed Maggy May!!
Bad hoomins, badbadbad.

Mine Meowmie iz GNOTTED bad. She wuz igorunt an did gnot gnow dat it
wud hurted mee. She sed shee wuz sorree an I forgiff hur. Butted wee
shud spred da wurd.

--
WooToo