Old May 26th 12, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default horrible yowling outside

Like a cat fight. I was fairly sure Boyfie was in, as he was an hour ago,
but it's hot and the door is open.
I rushed out to make sure it was not him. It was.
He does not like to fight, and he came hurtling in when I opened the front
door, as it was happening on the front. He rarely goes out on "the front"
which is where the road is.
Anyway he must have done, and somecat jumped on him. He's a bit shocked.
I tell him always to go out the back where there are nice acres to roam in.
Never go out the front, although a car an hour would be unlikely.

I don't know if he's been bitten by this cat, or even if the fight was his
fault.
I want to say it isn't his fault, but who knows if they are enemies in what
is my garden and what is his its nothing to do with our boundaries.