Old April 18th 17, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A new investigation, in Las Vegas

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 5:17:10 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Sammy Redcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I'z hoping so! I hafen't seen her for ages.

Da concierge tells me dat dere's a big party upstairs in
about a hour, an we's all invited. I hear dat da food dere
is gonna be great!

Sammy

Ohh! Wez in fur it! Are we dressed ok? WE went kind of furry
upscale yet tried to hit the middle. I mean, you don't go to
the home of a Countess in flip flops! (Daisy-chan looks at
Cash and snicker/whispers to Sammy, 'he really likes his hot
pink flip flops').

Meantime, Iowna flopps over on her belly with her legs hanging
down. She's still almost invisible because of all the massage
kittahs but you can see a big grin as they work on her back
and hips.

Cash meantime steps carefully (nail polish almost dry) up to
the bar.

'Hi Sammy!' says Cash as the waiter comes over. Cash orders a
beef broth chilled consomme with a thimble of red wine and 1/2
a pinch of nip (he's gotten used to it over the years and
rather likes it).

Hey dere, Cash! Da nails are looking good!

I woudln't worry, Miz Daisy-chan. Since dis is Las Vegas, I'z
sure dat dey is used to a wide range of dress styles. And I
rememfur from our last bisit to da Countess' castle dat even in
da castle dey isn't super-formal. whispering to Daisy-chan
And to help Cash feel comforbable, mebbe I'll wear my neon
green flip flops.

Iowna, who has excellent hearing flops over and asks her massage
kittahs if they can find 4 XXL hot pink flip flops, and 4 S in
camo for her. She thinks a bit and adds, that her fellow
sisifer-cat would like some XS sets in orange or blue but will be
happy with green as it matches her eyes.

A giggling kittah runs off to snag some after eying the paws.
She's even inobtrusively taken a gander at Sammy's feets.

--

Pit2nya kumz in an sez:I wud lub a catsauge,,,an pettykyurz tuu.
Purrleez du mine pawnaylez in silburr, tu go wiff da pleetid skoit

I yam lookin furrward tu da pawdy tunite@

Cash gives Pit2nya a wave and shows off his manly pawdicure! 'Iowna
is over there, if you can find her under the massuse Kittahs!' Cash
says as a giggle erupts from the massage table.

A paw in white, tan, and grey waves from the top of the pile, and at
the bottom, a tail of same colors wags a welcome.

'Silver eh?' says Iowna as Pit2nya joins her at the next table. 'I'm
going a simple black sari in pleated cotton. Mai nails should be
ebony, close as they can match to mai my nose. Did dey get it close?"
asks Iowna

Iowna finishes and joins the others at the bar which frees a massage
table for another to use. She has been reassured her nose color was
matched to purrfection on her nails.

A little kittah from the staff comes back. She has a basket of various
flipp flopps. For the toe part, they have natural nail cut downs so a
cat's nails can reach down and use them to climb still, and she has
some clippers to widen those for the doggies after she makes sure he
has the right sizes.

Laughing, Cash almost jumps into his hot pink set. They fit *perfectly*
except the nail slits are a little thin, so the lady sets to carefully
measure then widen them for his claws. Once she's done, he delightly
walks around sounding almost like he has tap shoes on! He practices
and yes! If he lifts a few toes, he can turn this to targeted music!

Iowna gets her's trimmed and finds out from the others that her Camo
set also light up faintly when she steps! She listens to Cash tap
dance, then starts a little light show in time with his taps. Others
start clapping in time enjoying the fun being had!

Daisy-chan distracted watching them gets a nudge as the others stop for
a moment and in the basket are several more her size. She sees the
*purrect* set. They are almost exactly the same shade of emerald as
her eyes!

After that, she meets with Sammy and shows him a set of lime green
ones, along the sides are miniature musical notes scrolling along the
sides in bronze, black, red. If you can read music, they seem to show
the opening bits of 'We are the World..'