Old April 18th 09, 10:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default I just frightened poor Boyfie

That's a wonderful story, Miss Violette is obviously a very clever girl.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Stormmee wrote:
well, to tell you the truth, even he doesn't speak it he may well
understand,... DH is definitely NOT a cat person, and i was feeding
two outdoors to try and keep the mice down... then Miss Violette
showed up, tiny 3 or 4 pounds, always sat at the end of the patio,
other two cats wouldn't let her have any food even if they were
finished so DH started holding her back a portion until the others
left, this went on all summer... one day we were having coffee and a
cig... there was MV watching DH, he says, you know she is so polite
and qiet i wouldn't mind havving a cat like her in the house... the
entire time he was talking she was watching him intently... I swear
when he finished his sentence she stood up, walked over to him, wound
around his feet twice in a figure 8 and walked into the house to have
a look around... she had never let either of us close enough to touch
her before that...
Lee