Old April 18th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

Default I just frightened poor Boyfie

On Apr 16, 12:38*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

It's been a long and hard road to gain Boyfriend's trust. *I hope he will
forgive me soon. *He has not come back yet.

I'm glad he came back

it's just so easy to do, Sarsi is currently in hiding somewhere. I
was sitting on my chair went to get up and didn't realise she was on
the arm of the chair so I accidentally elbowed her, not hard but
enough to give a cat who was anticipating skritchies a nasty
surprise.so she shot off and hasn't been seen since

I am feeling well guilty about it

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs