Old July 11th 03, 02:12 AM
Miss Violette

I guess I should have told you, furry was kind enough to supply a huge
watermonsterbed but if she is going to continue to get smaller then it will
make more room, it is still kinda crowded with 5 cats and two hoomanz, Miss
Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
I just take all thuh room I need on thuh bed. Meowmie is used to
hanging ofur thuh edge or sleeping like a pretzle around me.

GM, aka Bed Hog

Miss Violette wrote:

Everybody in our house is sewing challenged but I never thought of the
horror of m's or S's that would really be a problem, except it would

make
more room in OUR bed, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Hmpf. Numbers aren't a fun to snuggle wif as X's and L's. I hope she
duzn't get anyfing wif M's or S's. They'ze not even werth kneeding

wif
yer paw. Cud yew sew together a 14 and 16?

GM, hoping meowmie duzn't get any ideers

Miss Violette wrote:

we preferred that sweater but it is gone now, all she has now have

real
numbers like 14 and 16 and we have told her to quit taking out our

stuff
but
she will not stop, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Besides, fluffy klothes are better to snuggle on. They are bigger

and
make a bedder nest. She cud at leest leev sum at home fur yew to

nap
on.

GM, who likes thuh 2X size

Miss Violette wrote:

Thank you, OEJ, somewhat consoled
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Te;; OEJ not to werry. Hoomin wimmen do this all thuh time.

Trust
me,
thuh fluffy stuff will come back and whatefur she haz left

will
turn
fluffy too.

GM, looking at her meowmie who iz thuh purrfekt eggzampul of

her
theery

Miss Violette wrote:

That is the difference this time, she never threw stuff out

of
MY
closet
before. She always kept her clothes hanging up she just

moved
them
around.
Now she is actually having furry take them to the metal

monster
and
they
are
going away, Miss Violette who is trying to console OEJ

beclaws
there
aren't
as many fluffy parts on soft to make happy paws
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Oh, yeah, I know that eggscuse too. They just wanna go

buy
more
stuff
and thuh kloset just gets all filled up again. Then when

she
gets
anuther fluffy attak, we do it ofur and ofur and ofur.

Gretchen Marie, who thinks thuh kloset shud be emptee just

fur
her

Miss Violette wrote:

It could be a virus, I thought she was doing it beclaws

she
was
getting
less
fluffy but that could be part of the virus, Miss

Violette,
considering
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Seanette Blaylock wrote:

"Miss Violette" had some

very
interesting
things to say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE

AWAY:

Don't you just HATE when they do that, soft has

been
cleaning
out
the
waterbed room and it is quite disgruntling to have

MY
stuff
moved
around,
Miss Violette, not liking the emptiness of the

closet

My Mom's been rearranging lately, too, and I don't

like
it!

Felix, who does NOT approve of changes

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Gosh, maybe its sum awful virus thuh hoomin meowmies

have.
think
there's a coonspirasee to keep things away frum us so

we
can't
bat
them
around.

Gretchen Marie, who is not allowed in thuh kloset to
investigayt
thuh
dark korners