Old May 21st 04, 02:05 AM
Mishi

Default Politically correct terms for cat owners

"PC Terms For Cat Owners"

Politically correct terms for cat owners:

- My cat does not barf hairballs, he is a floor/rug
redecorator.

- My cat does not break things, she helps gravity do its job.

- My cat does not fear dogs, they are merely sprint practice
tools.

- My cat does not gobble, she eats with alacrity.

- My cat does not scratch, he is a furniture/rug/skin ventilator.

- My cat is not a "shedding machine", she is a hair relocation
stylist.

- My cat is not a "treat-seeking missile", she enjoys the
proximity of food

- My cat is not a chatterbox, she is advising me on what to do
next.

- My cat is not a dope addict, she is catnip appreciative.

- My cat is not a ruthless hunter, she is a wildlife
control expert.

- My cat is not evil, she is badness enhanced.

- My cat is not fat, he is mass enhanced.