Old June 18th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default Cat clicker training vids

On 2007-06-17 22:17:55 -0500, GaDragonfly said:

On Jun 17, 10:46 am, Karen wrote:
I found these while looking at the father video. Interesting! The
shelter uses clicker training to get the cats to come out and be
socialble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBn5mo7qj-8

Here is a cat named Gideon that does "High Five"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iVlC0mKQ0k

Sam does "high five". He's always reached out with his paw to get our
attention. I started putting my palm out and saying, "Give me high
five, Sam" and touching his paw in a high five motion and then giving
him lots of loving. Eventually he learned when I said, "Give me high
five" and put my hand up that he was supposed to touch my hand with
his paw. He does it for ear scritches since I rarely give treats (to
keep Hobbes' weight in control).

Julie

Awwww!!