Old May 27th 05, 11:48 AM
billie

I give my kitten half a pouch of Nutro wet chunks kitten food in the
morning and the other half at dinner time. She gets a handful of
Nutrience Kitten dry kept in her dish at all times so she can "nibble
on the kibble" whenever she wants. Her vet says thats just fine.

RPS wrote:
Steve Crane wrote:

: I think it's about time for another legalese message to whit:
:
: Although I have been an employee of Hill's Pet Nutrition, makers of
: Science Diet and Prescription Diet brand foods, for over 20 years,
: anything I say here is my opinion and my opinion alone and should not
: ever be construed as the position of the company I work for.
:
: Whew, with that out of the way....
: ...
: 2. Of all brands (both cans and dry), which ones you feel offer the
: best dollar value for nutrition? I fthey are only available through
: some specialized channels, please include that as well.
:
: Obviously I am quite biased here, so I won't even comment.
: ...
: 5. Of the inexpensive brands, which ones are best nutritionally (both
: canned and dry)?
:
: I'll skip this for the same reason I skipped Number 2...

Wouldn't it be better if you posted anonymously, so you could speak
freely as a human being and not as an employee who does not even
represent his company but must censor his own words anyway? What a bad
bargain!