Old July 10th 04, 08:04 PM
lrulan

well, goodness gracious, time does fly! Happy one year anniversary adoption
to the 2 roly poly boys. I'm sure they give you and Tom a heck of a lot of
happiness.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
I just realized it's been just over one year since we adopted Fez and
Rufous! Rufous is a healthy 12 lbs (5.4 kg) ball of orange fur and his
brother Fez is a slender 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg) of mischief. They are such
good boys and we are so happy to have them with us.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he