Old January 8th 12, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

Default I'll probably be more than unpopular

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
For expressing this. But if previous members only announce
the death of their cat that we previously knew and loved for
ages on rpca only on Facebook, then I am afraid the candle I
lit for Pearl today will be the last that is not reported by
the owner in rpca.
Facebook will be the death of this group. And I will not be
on it, ever.

Tweed

I think that's cutting off your nose to spite your face, there
are over 100 people on Facebook that used to post here but
don't any more.

In defence of Tweed's decision, it is as advised by her previous
employers, for reasons of personal safety.

--
MatSav