Old January 8th 12, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I'll probably be more than unpopular

"Adrian" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

Except that no-one seems to see how Facebook is destroying this group.
Adrian, you never posted here about Shadow's illness and I had no clue
about
it.,I guess you did it all on
Facebook and that is not fair.
I loved that boy, he was like Boyfie, gettting a good home after being
feral, and then you throw his death into rspca.
I cannot tell you how much I was shocked.
I wept.

Tweed

I didn't post anywhere about his illness, he went downhill so quickly I
was
in shock. I miss him so much. It's not Facebook that's destroying the
group, a lot of the blame rests with ISPs who are dropping Usenet from
their service and not everyone knows how use an alternative.
--

My ISP dropped Usenet ages ago AFAIK no GB ISPs carry it now. That's the
beauty of the Germans ;-)