Old July 19th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Default Received In My Inbox Today OT, Political, and funny

hopitus wrote:
On Jul 18, 9:29 am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
DON'T FORGET NEXT SATURDAY!

*As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any
woman other than
his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday
at 4 PM Eastern
Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house
completely naked to
help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for
one hour is recommended
for this anti-terrorist effort. *
*All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in
front of their house
to prove they are not Muslims, and to demonstrate they think its
okay to see nude
women other than their wife, and to show support for all American
women. Since Islam
also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is
further proof of
your anti-Muslim sentiment. *
*The American government appreciates your efforts to root out
terrorists and applauds
your participation in this anti-terrorist activity. God bless America

Um....(hee hee hee) Pam....don't you think, in view of the predominant
age
group of this ng.....that such a patriotic happening just might
generate many
more myocardial infarctions in the lawn chairs than its intended
result?
Maybe this could be overcome by EMT's at the ready beside the 6-
pack....

ROFL! I was just thinking that, since I only have one boob left and I live
in a neighborhood filled with child molesters and rapists, what would
happen? I don't know if I'd turn on the child molesters or turn off the
rapists!

kili