Old July 20th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Received In My Inbox Today OT, Political, and funny

On Jul 19, 7:44*am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:

I absolutely agree with this. *I think all of us have done something at some
time that has inadvertently offended someone. *

A few weeks ago I posted a LOLcat I found funny and MatSav didn't (It
was one about cats looking down from a roof and saying it was true
hoomins don't land on their feet and he didn't find it funny because
he had been called to the scene of a fatal accident involving someone
falling off a ladder). It was completely unintentional on my part

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs