Old July 25th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Leopard vs. Crocodile

"Yowie" wrote in message
wrote in message

nik Simpson wrote:

Amazing pictures...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai...-mostviewedbox

Those photos are incredible. But what was kitty thinking?! The rangers
even said that the croc wouldn't have enough meat on its body to
justify taking such a risk. If I'd been that photographer witnessing
the attack, I would've chewed off my nails worrying that the leopard
was going to get eaten. He's a beautiful animal.

Perhaps a mamaleopard defending her cubs? Or even exacting revenge on said
croc for *taking* a cub. Those who say that animals have no concept of
revenge never had their shoes horked in the dead of night by Shmogg after
somehow causing him offence. What I wouldn't give to have my shoes horked
again!

Yowie

I know exactly how you feel. It's been over a year now since I lost my
Bandit and there are still times when I'll suddenly think about her and the
pain is so bad it takes my breath away! But hang in there, it does get
easier - I find I'm having more and more memories of her that make me smile
instead of making me feel sad.

Hugs,

CatNipped