Old July 11th 03, 02:12 AM
Miss Violette

Our house is easy as everything except the front doorway and furry's
litterbox room is carpeted, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Yeah, but itz alsos easy to kleen up unless there iz a rug in there. I
like to hurk on thuh karpet so Meowmie getz lotsa eggsersize bending
ofur and kleening it and blotting it and kleening it and blotting
it.....

Gretchen Marie, who haz nefur left one on a plain floor

Miss Violette wrote:

the bathroom is a good place as your hooman will step in it before they

wake
up, good for you, Miss Violette
wrote in message
s.com...
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:46:13 GMT, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

I like that, Miss Violette, thinking the coat closet would hide one

for a
long time, snickers to self and takes a nap to consider further,

Misss
Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Espeshuully if it takes awile to find it. I left meowmie a

hayrball
thuh other day and she hasn't found it yet.

GM, wif a misterius grin

Miss Violette wrote:

pocket, hhhmmm that bears consideration, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message

Ize just frew up my firstest hareball effur. Butted I dint no dat I
wuz suppost to do it in a pokett. I just did it on da bafroom floor.
Callisto