Old July 7th 04, 09:06 AM
jmcquown

Default Kitty Sneezes

When it rains it pours (swear to god, it's rained here every day but one for
over a month). Along with all the other stuff going on in my life, now I'm
noticing Persia is sneezing. It is entirely possible she's always sneezed
and I'm just noticing it because I'm at home most of the time now. Her eyes
are clear, no mucous or discharge from nostrils that I can find evidence of.
And, it's only maybe one sneeze a day, or two. Not like she's walking
around sneezing her head off. I'll be inquiring about it when I take her
back for her check-up. Please, don't let this be something other than
"well, if you'd dust more often..."

Jill