Old February 25th 11, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default SaMANfa to TED

On Feb 24, 7:14 pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" :
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:01:58 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Shee iz getten spaded an dey seigh it is rooteen BUTTED we ar wurried.
Awlso, de ebil hoomins (dat she wuvs sew mutsh) did notted giff
herseff brekkus an dat upsetted her.

Sew wee wood wike sum purrs for da puppee-pincess.

I iz sendink mine Purrs to Samanfa fur a kwik
recubbery!

Her cawled usses diss aftergnoon an sed to haff wots of FUDZ reddy wen
she com hom tomorro. She sent her wuv to awl us cats an too da Bear.

Hoomin note: The vet called and things are ok. They will give her a
light dinner and a full breakfast and Micki will pick her up this
afternoon.

--
Missy

Fank yew Missy fur diz infurmashun..owr purrz wurked..yeUP
Luvz, Mosey fur hiz famlee...styl purring fur hur speedy recovery.