Old February 25th 11, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default SaMANfa to TED

On Feb 24, 5:49*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Feb 24, 4:43*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Unka Bill n Unka Gandalf r boff wunnerful hoominz..yeUP *Luvz, Mosey

Unkl Bill is klumzy an stoopid, aldo he yooshully meens well. An he
petses dat glamur puss Sunrise.

--
Missy

not bad, really, fura hoomin dat iz, MH

(Gandalf) wrote:

Shee iz getten spaded an dey seigh it is rooteen BUTTED we ar wurried.
Awlso, de ebil hoomins (dat she wuvs sew mutsh) did notted giff
herseff brekkus an dat upsetted her.

Sew wee wood wike sum purrs for da puppee-pincess.

Any time one of our fur babies needs surgery, or just anesthesia, like
for teeth cleaning, it's very upsetting.

Sending purrs for everything to go smoothly.

I'm sure they will

behind the paw to MHDat Gandalf is shoor a gnice hoomin, wike a
kitty, reeely./ Fangu Gandalph.

--
Missy- Hide quoted text -

Doant wurry bout dat, Missy. If da pritty Sunrise gitz petted, itz
hur own fawlt cuz she hazznt boffured tew lern how tew dojge da
hoominz attemps to intwood on hur own spays.
MeOwy, furry accawmpwished dojjer.