Old December 7th 17, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Grrrrrr!

On 12/7/2017 11:45 AM, Mishi wrote:

Thanks Mishi. She does like the Sheba wet food (Perfect Portions
really is apt) but I didn't see any Sheba dry cat food on the shelf.
I'm sure she won't be picky about the Purina One Indoor Advantage. I
just get irritated when something she likes is suddenly not available.

Jill

My guys are pretty flexible. Right now, I have them on 4Health Indoor, plus canned at night, usually Friskies and 9 Lives. I have one that will NOT eat wet food, and looks so pitiful when the others are getting theirs. I tell him he can have some, and put it in front of him. He gives me that look - Are you trying to poison me - and takes off. Silly boy!

I've only ever had one cat at a time. I've always wondered how folks
manage all the different likes and dislikes when you have a clowder of
cats.

I'm glad Buffy doesn't have to eat prescription food. BTDT with Persia
(RB 2014).

I think she'll be fine with the new stuff. It's just irritating when
something she likes, and I've been buying it for two years, is suddenly
not there anymore.

Jill