Old December 24th 03, 09:04 PM
Bobcat

"Bev" wrote in message
I was given a nice calendar by the greengrocer. I foolishly left it on
the table, all coiled up. Bonnie has bitten a piece out of January!
She has also eaten four leaves from a lovely Begonia Rex that John had
bought me. The B Rex has wonderful leaves but not much in the way of
flowers.
I have just been wrapping Xmas presents and B and C loved it. They now
have sticky tape stuck to their fur and paws and I have had to put all
presents out of reach. They enjoy Xmas cards too and have managed to
'do in' several! Ahhhhhhh Xmas is a time for cats.
Bev

Yes, and one has to take precautions at Xmas. Emily came into my office and
began to be sick. It's lucky she was, because up came a length of ribbon
she'd eaten after she'd managed to push open a closed door of a bedroom
where ribbon-wrapped presents were hidden away from kitties. Thank goodness
the ribbon came up - it could have wound around Emily's intestines and
become dangerous, if not fatal. The presents have since been stripped of all
ribbons, and thankfully, Emily is OK.