Old July 17th 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default A candle for Polly

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=polly

"Mishi" wrote in message
I wanted to make a candle group for a kitty named Polly, and I couldn't
figure out how to do so - can anyone help? Polly went to the bridge today,
after being doused with gasoline by a 12 year old boy - neighbor of Polly's
slaves. She was 14 years old. I would just like to get that kid by himself
one day, and... Oh, there are so many things I could do to him! Little
pr*ck.

My crew are purring for Polly. Poor girl.

Mishi
PS: The SPCA is asking for donations to pay for the care she got at the
vets - that kid and his parents should be paying for her care!