Old July 17th 08, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default Lighting a candle

"I wanted to make a candle group for a kitty named Polly, and I couldn't
figure out how to do so - can anyone help? Polly went to the bridge today,
after being doused with gasoline by a 12 year old boy - neighbor of
Polly's slaves. She was 14 years old. I would just like to get that kid by
himself one day, and... Oh, there are so many things I could do to him!
Little pr*ck.

That little pr*ck indeed. He needs to be arrested for animal cruelty &
get help before he hurts other animals or humans. .
Ohhh, the things I'd like to do to him too....
And poor Polly. My heart is just breaking for her
And I'm so damn mad at that kid!! Where were his parents?
They ALL need help.

My crew are purring for Polly. Poor girl.

My crew is also purring for poor Polly. and her heartbroken slaves,
Got to go kiss my kitties now.
Love and puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrs
Kyla
--angry and sad

Mishi
PS: The SPCA is asking for donations to pay for the care she got at the
vets - that kid and his parents should be paying for her care!

You're right, the kid and his parents SHOULD be paying for her care!!!
AND their therapy!!!!
Can you call the police and report the incident?
That kid HAS to make some kind of restitution, money and therapy.