Old March 28th 14, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Ping: Christina

If you have been watching since your release from the hospital, will you
please post a message? We have all been worried about your health and about
Boyfie, so we are eager to hear from you. In addition, I mailed a package
to the hospital with a book for you and some rpca cards. I would very much
like to know if you received it. If it did not arrive until after you left
the hospital, I hope you will contact the hospital and ask them to forward
it to you.

Best wishes from all of us for you and Boyfie!

MaryL