Old March 31st 14, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla=^..^=

Default Ping: Christina

If you have been watching since your release from the hospital, will you
please post a message? We have all been worried about your health and
about Boyfie, so we are eager to hear from you. In addition, I mailed a
package to the hospital with a book for you and some rpca cards. I would
very much like to know if you received it. If it did not arrive until
after you left the hospital, I hope you will contact the hospital and ask
them to forward it to you.

Best wishes from all of us for you and Boyfie!

MaryL

MaryL,
You are SO sweet to do all that for Christina.
And I agree with your sediments, wishing her well and our 4 cats are purring
HARD that Christina to post soon, so we can ALL stop being concerned about
her and Boyfie.

Kyla