Old December 31st 04, 12:09 AM
jacquie0

Mathew Kagis wrote:

"Erik" wrote in message
news:jAZAd.11783$Q%4.63@fed1read06...

Store manager Darrel Weitzel told police he had told some of his
employees to get a gun and get rid of the cat after attempts to coax
it from the trailer failed, according to a police report.

Anderson and Hardin were scheduled for a hearing next Tuesday.

If the courts don't deal with them correctly, someone out there will.

.... I'll voulunteer.... Might have trouble getting my Katana over the US
border. Anyone on the American side able to lend me a sword????

Need some company? At the very least, they should get exactly what they
did to that poor cat done to them! Then again, so should the store
manager who told them to do it in the first place.