Old December 30th 04, 11:39 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Mathew Kagis wrote:
"Erik" wrote in message
news:jAZAd.11783$Q%4.63@fed1read06...

Store manager Darrel Weitzel told police he had told some of his
employees to get a gun and get rid of the cat after attempts to coax
it from the trailer failed, according to a police report.

Anderson and Hardin were scheduled for a hearing next Tuesday.

If the courts don't deal with them correctly, someone out there
will.

.... I'll voulunteer.... Might have trouble getting my Katana over
the US border. Anyone on the American side able to lend me a
sword???? --
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat
En Vino Veritas

We have 2 machettis, a couple of axes/hatchets & a chainsaw out in the
garage.... plus a shotgun and 4 (legal - both hubby & I are licensed)
handguns in the house - - and we live in IN.... it's VERY tempting, not only
the 2 brainless 'assistant managers' that did the deed, but for the 'store
manager' that ordered it done.

I did a bit of searching, and found an online "store feedback form" for
Wal-Mart... I suggest as many people as possible fill one out & click
submit, to they will learn that "we are not amused" by this happening

http://www.walmartstores.com/wmstore...OnlineForm.jsp

--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com