Old March 28th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Human Purr Request

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
It doesn't sound greedy. Veterans risk their lives for a pretty
meager pay; the least we can do is give them adequate benefits.

If only the current administration supported veterans as they deserve!

Not just the current administration. Hilary tried to use the military honor
guards as waitstaff when they first went into the White House. We're still
fighting for retirement pay. You see, the military earns %50 or better of
their final base pay after they retire, unless they're disabled. Then the
retired pay is reduced by the amount of VA disability compensation one gets,
unless on is 20+ years before retirement, and has %100 disability. Rob will
receive both full VA and military benefits, if he survives to be 62.

Pam S. saddened by how the government treats its defenders