Old April 20th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Default Got that wrong: (WAS Disturbing News)

"Magic Mood Jeep"

[gentle snip]

If her family member WANT the cats, maybe we can do a collection to send
them there? We've done it before.... We can do it again (remember that
ol' WWII mantra?)

If he wants to keep Tyrone, as an INDOOR cat, he can do so with the
stipulation that they get regular veterinary visits, plus any medical
treatment, he can, but he should be put on notice that Kili's friends are
WATCHING HIM - and some are not so far away... insert evil grin All
three can be spirited away to someone who will care for them, and a stick
shoved up his butt if he doth protest too much

Is there any one nearby who will adopt Cloe and Miss Pua?
This makes me very sad and mad at him for putting the girls out :/
And I agree with you on the above Lesley.
Poor kitties
Kyla
--in tears about this

-blonde