Old July 14th 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
snuffy[_2_]

Default Manipulative meow: Cats learn to vocalize a particular sound totrain their human companions

On Jul 13, 7:40*pm, jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, Netmask exclaimed (7/13/2009 6:22 PM):

http://www.scientificamerican.com/bl...e/post.cfm?id=....

This EXACTLY what Meep does. *"Solicitation purring" - I like that

jmc

That cat in the picture under the covers looks exactly like my Snappy.
You could say he talks as well. Every morning around 4 am he wants me
to lift the screen on the window and let him go out. he doesnt
scream. If he did I would make him leave the room and lock the door.
He meeps until I cant stand it anymore and I open the screen. So that
is kinda talking.