Old February 3rd 14, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default How does pet insurance work?

On 2/2/2014 6:39 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
I'm retired, have been for a while, and our income is kind of fixed, but
with a bit of flexibility. Auto insurance, taxes, dental and car
repairs hurt though.

Sylvia

Yep. I had to have my security alarm (a requirement where I live)
repaired. A couple of months ago the clutch went out on my car. Towing
to the shop is covered by my insurance (whew) but the cost of a new
clutch, ouch. Better than a new car, though! I tuck a little money
away as often as I can for Persia's medical care.

Jill