Old November 1st 09, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default [OT] My first Halloween

Yowie wrote:

Halloween wasn't celebrated here when I was a kid - we knew it simply as
an American holiday. But, seeing a marketting oppourtunity, the shops (and
therefore people) in the last 5 years ago have started making a 'fuss' about
Halloween, and we've had the occasional trick-or-treater knock on our door
for the last few years that we've been totally unprepared for.

But this year, Cary has watched enough American cartoons to realise that
Halloween about dress-ups and getting free candy...

[snip, for brevity only]

Oh, what a great post! Great story, I love it. And thanks for the pix, too.
LOL.

Joyce

--
"Sentimentality" -- that's what we call the sentiment we don't share.

-- Graham Greene