Old May 28th 18, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Please purr fur Mamacita, RB

On 2018-05-26 18:58:56 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Mamacita, a girlkittee hoo livved wif Meowmie's sisfur Katy, haz went
to da Brij. I nebber meeted Mamacita myownself, but sumtimez I smelled
her on Meowmie after she vizzited Katy. Mamacita wuz a furry sweet
calico girl. When Katy livved in da kuntry, Mamacita showed up dere
when she wuz havvin herown kittinz -- dey fingk dat sumhoomin bandoned
her dere. Katy an her fambly gave Mamacita a place to raize her five
kittinz, an dey finded furever homez fur awl five. Dey wantid to find a
furever home fur Mamacita, too, but Mamacita ended up stayin wif dem
until she wented to da Brij dis week.

Mamacita wuz a furry sweet girl. When Meowmie vizzited, Mamacita luvved
Meowmie to pik herownself up an cuddle her. She wuz mostly a owtdoor
kitty, but she kud git in a garage where herown fudz wuz. She will be
missed heer, but she will be wif her sisfur Little Kitty who wented to
da Brij a wile bak.

Sundance, contemplating his own mortality

Mine own clowder, including da hoomins, is sending lots and lots of
purrs fur Mamacita's journy to ;be peaceful an fur da hearts of her
hoomans to heal quickly.

Sammy