Old May 29th 18, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Purrs for Mark Edwards

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 6:57:09 PM UTC-4, joy wrote:
On 5/1/2018 7:56 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 12:30:38 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark Edwards is in the hospital - he had emergency surgery last Thursday. He is recovering well, and hopes to be out as soon as possible.

Mishi

Update - Mark is home from the hospital! He and his cats are very relieved.

Thank you for the good news!

Update on Mark - he is back in the hospital, as the infection spread and he had to have an amputation just below the knee. He is going to be in the hospital and rehab for quite some time, and has decided that he cannot take care of his cats so is going to rehome them. :'( Him and Senyah will be moving closer to her son, so things are going to be a bit stressful for a while.. As soon as I get an address where we can send cards, I will post it here. Purrs for him, and his babies.
Mishi