Old April 25th 05, 05:11 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

You live in a very cool old place, I can tell by the doors.

It's probably one of the oldest home in Lynchburg...my favorite part is
the tin roof, I love to hear the rain on it..especially on a Sunday
Afternoon.

I love Lynchburg. It has been years since I've been, but the
downtown part is so pretty and so hilly.

I like it here, Im comfortable. I've had two cats before this
one...(not here)...but I like him real good; come to find out, he had
been dropped off in the neighborhood...my customer had been letting him
eat with hers on the back porch - when I saw him, I said, I want that
cat!...they laughed, but the day he got in my truck they said take him.

I am still waiting for that nice close shot of his handsome face!

nuff bout me, how many cats you sportin' you probably told me.

I have two, and I was in the process of putting together a
photo page when I got swamped with work. They are not
bigbadruprecht types but dainty little girlycats, one rather
err, full-figured. A tabby like Ruprecht and a tuxedo with
shiny black fur and little white mittens.