Old April 25th 05, 11:58 PM
bigbadbarry

I love Lynchburg. It has been years since I've been, but the
downtown part is so pretty and so hilly.

I am still waiting for that nice close shot of his handsome face!

im fixin to put him in the tub in a few mins...
after he fluffs back up, ill see if I can get some decents pictures.

I have two, and I was in the process of putting together a
photo page when I got swamped with work. They are not
bigbadruprecht types but dainty little girlycats, one rather
err, full-figured. A tabby like Ruprecht and a tuxedo with
shiny black fur and little white mittens.

aaaah how cute...I like little cats...maybe I'm missing something,
unless you have 70 cats :0 but...other than vet visits...they really
pull thier own weight.

Ok...bath time