Old October 3rd 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Jellicle Ball: The Story of the First Jellicle Ball

[Brown tabby-and-white girl approaches Unka Cory.]

Unka Cory, did yoo know dere iz sumhoomin yoozin yur name an postin here on
RPCC an sayin rood fingz to us kitteez? Kud yoo pleez git dat hoomin to
behabe itself? Meowmie sez sheze gonna blok yur postz if it keepz up.

Rebecca, who would miss seeing Unka Cory's and Onyx's posts

"Cory" wrote in message
ups.com...
wrote:
I came across this stored on my 'puter. Seems to have been cut from a
longer e- -- sorry p-mail exchange.

I'm not sure if it was or not. I've looked in Google's archives and
can't find anything substantially different or longer than what you
posted.

Uh... while looking in the archives, I was surprised by something...
you kitties ARE aware that this is the TENTH annifursary of the
Jellicle Ball, right????? The first JB was held in 10/96.

--- Unca Cory