Old June 8th 19, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Nak

Default Forgot to post about Buffy's Anniversary

The one reason I dislike the doorbell is that it's always someone trying to
sell me something. Bad enough the phone rings too many times a day with
scam artists trying to get my money, I don't really need actual people at my
doorstep trying to do the same, LOL.

The lady across the street sometimes comes over to help me with my cats nail
clipping, but when she comes she sends me a text and I tell her to just come
in.

She'll be coming soon, because kitties' nails are all getting a little too
pointy, knifey, stabby ;-)
--

bill n

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

In article , Bill Nak
wrote:
Happy adoption day to Buffy!

Coincidentally, my Pirate and Eddy were also adopted on June 2nd, but in
2017 at ages 7 and 8.

Cats are funny. Most of the time my cats (all 5) don't care about rain
or thunder. Some will sit in the window against the screen and watch
the rain. My former two, Mooch and Smoochie, would hide at the first
drop of rain.

As for the doorbell, it rings so very seldom nobody likes it, especially
me, LOL.

But if I see the mail lady coming and wait at the door, 2 of my youngest
always want scritches form her :-)

I'm with you about the doorbell. However my first cat Sweep (RB) used to
go to the door with me to see who it was, she always wanted to be
involved. Sophie (RB) my next cat waan't bothered, a bit of the airhead
here. Now Sootie, who fews the doorbell as a damn nuisance, ignoring it if
possible or in a strop, demanding to go out if someone is coming into the
house.

Judith

--
Judith Latham