Old September 26th 19, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

On Friday, September 20, 2019 at 8:07:21 AM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[A white Mercedes 600 pulls into the cat's only parking lot, and a black Persian assists slender Siamese from the car. The Persian leads the Siamese towards the area with the tents. The Persian spots the Boutique tents and whispers to the Persian. They make their way over to the boutique.]

'Allo, allo! What a lovely place. I remember you, you're Pi2nya, are you not? I don't know whether you remember us - I am Darius, uncle of the late Mme. Anais, and this is my wink, Maria. We hafen't attended a Ball in a long time, so we made a point of coming this year. How are you doing, mine dear?"

I yam doink well, fur mine age. Ahh yess, Lufferly Mme Anais!
I offin think ov hur. and hur paw. You say late??? O my,I yam soo-sooo sorry
to hear dat. Will we be honoring hur in the Calling ov the Names this year?

Pit2nya