Old September 28th 19, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

wrote:
On Friday, August 30, 2019 at 6:54:53 AM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Grrrrr! Mine dum hooman didn't type what I dictated. Jellicle Ball is OCTOBER 13. It's in October. Like always.

Frencesca the Irritated

Frencesca, thanks for the update. Bobcat and I moved to a new location. Can you imagine he shut me OUT of the COMPUTER ROOM ?!? (But NOW I can sleep on his NEW Bed -- MEOW!!) I may need to work some of my FELINE wiles on him on the 13th, which should not be too hard as the Moon will be Full.

I'll see you then.

Misty

Hihi, Misty. It'z unfortunate dat hoomins fink dey can keep us out of
rooms we are perfecly entitled to be in.

See you soon.

Francesca