Old July 10th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default PING Pat: You've ruined my life :)

Pat wrote:

wrote

| I'm trying to figure out how to keep a copy on my hard drive so I don't
| have to play it over the net. Otherwise, the IT folks at my job are
| going to notice a whole lot of requests from my machine to Yahoo.

I think it only pings once (to load the game) so just keep the page open
when not playing.

Oh, duh - of course. That's why I've been rummaging through Temp Internet
Files and Cache folders trying to find (and COPY) the damn thing!!

--
Joyce ^..^