Old March 30th 10, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dave

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Sparafucile wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:20:52 -0400, Dave wrote:

I thought this was place to exchange info on cats, not act like a
bunch of children. I've come here in the past, and don't remember
this foolishness.

It requires two things that a self-righteous
asshole like you doesn't have: imagination and a
sense of humor/playfullness.

Maybe I'm plonked so you won't see this...

What I always find interesting is how easily offended people in the internet
become when they're criticized.

My sense of humor is just fine...but grown-ups using this moewchat is the
equivalent of talking to each other in babytalk. It's childish, so grow the
hell up.

If you don't like it here, don't visit or ask our
advice.

As I already said, I'll be heading over to the health-behavior group.